Sunday 20 July 2008

My chickens will be here soon.



My lovely husband Eddie has made me a fantastic chicken house ,
I have been looking at old magazines and some lovely chicken huts and wishing i could have a pet, i came up with an idea... a couple of chickens.
Perfect,so i brought some wood and asked Ed if he could build me a chicken hut like the ones in the books .
He made such a good job that i think he's little house was even better than the ones we saw in those magazines.He is so clever.
All ready now for the chickens which are coming later in the week.
I am so excited.

4 comments:

Yogihan said...

Hello, I found your blog through Debbie's English Treasures. Wow, what a beautiful chicken house! Your chickens will love it. My neighbour has chickens, so we get lots of eggs from them, they are much tastier than supermarket eggs. Enjoy the chickens!

Lesnes said...

Thank you for popping into one of my Blogs - you are just down river from me! My friend's father was the original owner of the site at A.W so that people could overwinter from the marshes & fairgrounds.P.S. We keep chickens too! Your roses are amazing - they truly look real - your ancestors would be proud of you for keeping the old traditions alive.

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Hello, thanks for stopping by, and leaving a lovely comment...
Wow, your husband sure did an excellent job, building the "MANSION" for your chickens!
They sure will be well loved!
I so love your Roses,...
I had to get near the computer screen, just so I could inspect them better!
For a moment I though they were real!
That`s because, they look so realistic!
Keep up with your amazing work!
Kisses Kisses
Debbie
xxx

Nichole Moss said...

Hi thanks 4 visiting my blog I realy appreciate it. Your realy lucky to have chikens and a lovely chiken hut.
I bet you can't wait 4 them 2 come well if I knew some chikens where coming to my house. Well plz tell me
how it goes when u get your chikens.

bi bi bi

Niki M